(and why they’ll leave your friends green with envy)
There are so many benefits associated with access to green spaces. Access to green spaces has been associated with better perceived general health, reduced stress levels, reduced depression and a lot more. Not to mention they’re just fun and good for our hearts and souls – and our furry friends love them!
At Flats 8300, we’re lush with greenery. We’re a breathe of fresh air among downtown Bethesda apartments. With this much green space, your friends might be a little green with envy too!
Our green spaces include:
• An amazing green rooftop with multiple seating areas, fireplace and even grills for you to use. You’ll probably want to escape here to enjoy some alone time or hang with your friends – either way it’s a lovely opportunity to enjoy yourself.
• A half-acre courtyard with water feature, lighted path with seating and sculptures by local artist Barton Rubenstein.
• A direct connection to two acres of wooded green space. Yes you heard right – that’s two acres of park connected to Flats 8300. We’re pretty sure you will love it – and your pet will be thanking you too!
• Proximity to the Capital Crescent Trail.
• And lastly a breezeway and facade ornamentation by renowned sculptor Kent Bloomer.
As someone who wants to experience all that life has to offer, you’ll love our green spaces – and maybe your friends will love you more too!